We were delighted to host a webinar on May 18th with Professor Luke O’Neill who will be discussed the latest on Covid-19 and Immunology.
Key Takeaways from this webinar included:
• Update on Covid-19
• Review of the vaccine to date / Vaccine Efficacy
• Boosting your immune system (Vit D, Iron & Nasal Sprays)
• Use of Anti-inflammatories & Dexamethasone & Melatonin
• Insight into research on new therapeutics
• OTC priorities for Pharmacies (Vit D / Iron)
• Antigen testing & home testing for Vit D / Iron
We also welcomed our very own Denis O ‘Driscoll, Superintendent Pharmacist for McKesson Ireland who will moderate the webinar.
It was an inspiring update on the vaccines, which provided all our valued customers with what is a very important commodity these days: Hope!
Our pharmacists and front-line workers are essential to the successful implementation of the Irish vaccination program and it was great to see so many of them engaged with the webinar!