As part of the United Drug monthly webinar series to support the Retail Pharmacy sector to grow and optimise their Businesses, United Drug welcomed customers back in March for the topic of Macro Floor Planning for 2021. They welcomed their very own Mary Magner, United Drug’s Category Manager who gave an expert guide on how to embark upon a floor plan review to optimize your store layout.
2020 was an unprecedented year for modern retail. With the vaccination rollout this year and a hopeful return to a 'new normal' for retail, it is a good opportunity for pharmacies to look at their retail layout with fresh eyes and also take learnings from this most unusual past year.
Key Takeaways from this webinar included:
1) Why embark upon a floor plan review
2) Explanation of the process and steps that we take when conducting a review
3) How to approach a floor plan for a green field site or post major renovations
4) Most common missteps seen in retail pharmacies in terms of macro layouts
5) How to incorporate learnings from trading through the pandemic into a review of a macro layout
If you missed out on the webinar and would like to recap with a recording, please contact the event organiser via email: firstname.lastname@example.org